We think in our first language and frame sentences in English. The effect of that is grammatical and structural errors. Indianisms (as we call it) greatly affect the quality of communication- both written and spoken. Learn to avoid Indianisms to make your communication crisp, short and effective.
* When writing emails, always remember to use active voice
* Use short sentences
* Do not repeat words for emphasis
* In speech,do not use question tags at the end of sentences
* Watch out for Subject – Verb interchange
* Avoid unnecessary explanations